Weekend Links, 6.8.13

So I haven’t read a whole lot of blog posts lately. I mean, I’m here to share what I have. But while I normally have a bajillion links for you, today I just have seven. Seven good ones, though – so enjoy!

And then there’s this. Sing Together by Mr. Rogers, remixed by PBS Digital Studio. You’re welcome.

What are the best posts you’ve read and written lately? Please share it with us in the comments!

This post will be linked to Linky Love at Vanderbilt Wife.

9 Comments Weekend Links, 6.8.13

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect June 14, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Oh, thanks for sharing! I’ll go check out your posts now. I’ve been seeing a few posts about books that changed my life and I’m not sure I could narrow it down. Great topic, though, and I might need to just make my own list!

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect June 14, 2013 at 2:57 pm

You’re welcome, Lyli! Hope you found something good to read!

1. Stacey June 9, 2013 at 10:57 am

You posted some really great links! I enjoyed reading these :)

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect June 14, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Oh good! Thanks, Stacey!

2. Jennifer Lee June 11, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Mary! An honor to be included in your links. Hope you’re having a lovely summer so far. It’s finally starting to FEEL like summer here in Iowa. Yay!

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect June 14, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Haha – I live in Missouri and was LOVING our non-summer-like weather! And when I’m up north for the fair in August for the fair, I’ll be missing it. But my daughter is thrilled for the pool weather now! :)

3. http://www.cartasdeamorgratis.com.ar June 26, 2013 at 7:28 am

Designing your own engagement ring sounds like a fantastic deal of entertaining till you truly sit down and
    commence drawing out what it really is that you want. Although
    it took us a great deal longer to come up with
    an engagement ring that we both liked, I know that we’re absolutely thrilled with what we ended up with as we have a custom jewelry set or wedding set rather that we know will not be obtainable to anybody else. It is particular for us and us alone.