Oh, how I’ve missed you, Weekend Links! Normally, going six weeks between link posts would mean an outrageous list of bookmarks to sort through. Fortunately (I suppose), the past six weeks have been madness and I’ve barely made a dent in my virtual stack of blogs to read. These are the ones that caught my eye anyway.
- alabama, southern baptists and a recovering cynic. :: Nish Happens
- The Very Worst Pastor’s Wife. | Jamie the Very Worst Missionary
- I hate what pinterest has done to blogging. | O My Family
- 3 keys to surviving a 5-year goal. | Jon Acuff’s Blog
- Peace Loving Marine Wife | A Deeper Story
- The F Word: Jennifer Weiner in Allure magazine
- Partnership | StudioJewel – Journey of a Jeweler
- Dear Mr. Zuckerberg | everyday epistle
- My Drug & My Defense: Shauna Niequist
- The Election: Thoughts From a Christian Independent :: Jen Hatmaker
- For the New Girl In All of Us | (in)courage
- When Food Choices ARE a Moral Issue :: Mandi Ehman at Keeper of the Home
- Confessions of an emotional eater. | Mamamia
- I Will Never Stop Being In Love With The Gilmore Girls | Thought Catalog
- YO, DADDY. | It’s Almost Naptime!
- 7 proven ways to create viral Pinterest posts | Jessica Turner at PR Daily
- Once Upon a Time Tuesday: We Are Both (part 2) – SortaCrunchy
Okay fine! Upon further review, it seems I do have a bajillion links for you. Six weeks, okay?! Here, maybe this will make it up to you. Check out Emergency Compliment. Annnnd you’re welcome.
And because I love you so much, I’ve got the four best videos I’ve seen in the past two months. Enjoy! (Seriously. Click. Watch. You’ll love them, I just know it.)
- “History Of TV Theme Songs” w/ Jimmy Fallon & “Guys With Kids” Cast
- A ‘Star Wars’ Flashmob? The Germans Win Thursday
- It’s not the miles, it’s how you live them | Volkswagen Smiles Commercial
- Tom Hanks Performs Slam Poem About “Full House” (Jimmy Fallon Show)
What are the best posts you’ve read and written lately? (I’m sure I’ve missed a ton!) Please share it with us in the comments!
This post will be linked to Linky Love at Vanderbilt Wife.