It’s the weekend! And for the first time in several weeks, we don’t have any plans at my house. I had, at one point, planned to can salsa with my mom and do date night with Mark. But we decided to just take it easy instead. I’m looking forward to relaxing a bit!
What about you? Do you have anything fun – or relaxing – planned for the weekend? I hope you get some time to kick back, and I hope you’re staying cool (or as cool as possible).
I’ve read some great posts in the past couple of weeks. (Also, my last weekend links post didn’t get published somehow, so if you missed it, you can find it here.) Enjoy these posts, and please, share the best articles you’ve read recently in the comments!
- Inadequate Mom (Or, How Grace Was at the Olive Garden with No Underwear) :: Feels Like Home
- The 1 Thing You Really have to Know About Your Family » A Holy Experience
- To Work Well, Create Before You Consume | The Dsh with Tsh
- Television Killed Itself: The Rise of Pointless Television :: Pajiba
- It Won’t Be Like This For Long | (in)courage
- I want destiny, not a desert. | Stuff Christians Like
- 7 Pinterest Life Hacks Worth Trying | 4tunate
- When You Feel Like You Want Just a Little Bit More | Holley Gerth at (in)courage
Also, have you seen this video? It’s so funny and really spot on in mocking the way we pretend to hate things that aren’t cool. (And don’t think I missed the fact that these two guys are actors who appeared in the TV show, 10 Things I Hate About You, together. No, I did not.)
What are the best posts you’ve read and written lately? Please share it with us in the comments!
This post will be linked to Linky Love at Vanderbilt Wife.