The most important, hard, beautiful thing I’ve read this week have been the stories and posts about Sara Frankl (@gitzengirl). If you know Sara or want to read about a woman who has lived and loved so very well, touching hundreds of lives even through her final days, please visit The Mom Creative as together, we celebrate Sara and choose joy.
A few other good reads from the past two weeks:
- A Letter To My Teenage Daughters :: The Diaper Diaries
- What Are You Putting Off Doing Today that Could Significantly Improve Your Blog Tomorrow (And Beyond)? :: ProBlogger
- New Momma Take-In Tray :: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- 5 Things You Should Know Before You Start a Blog :: Savvy Blogging
- When Your Dream Changes :: Stephanie Bryant
- I’m Done Being a Good Girl — Inspired To Action
- Ten Signs You Are Near A Burnout/Meltdown :: Perry Noble | Leadership, Vision & Creativity
- Escaping The Rut of Want | Lysa TerKeurst at Catalyst
Have you read anything good lately? Share in the comments!
This post will be linked to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.