Weekend Links, 8.6.11

Another month has flown by, and I have another list of great posts to read. But first, I want to ask you something. What do you think of the format of Weekend Links?

More specifically, is it too overwhelming to give you one long list every few weeks? Would you prefer a short list each week? Or would categories or descriptions help? Or is this format just fine for you? I really want to hear what you think, so leave a comment and let me know!

Now, on to the good reads!

Oh, and I can’t forget this one: Annie’s Eats. At least 50 percent of the time I find a new recipe on Pinterest, it’s originally from Annie’s Eats. Believe me: If you like to cook, you want to check out this site.

Have you read anything good lately? And remember, tell me what you think about the format of Weekend Links posts!

This post will be linked to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.

10 Comments Weekend Links, 8.6.11

1. Krissa August 6, 2011 at 10:19 am

I prefer a short list every week. :)

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect August 9, 2011 at 1:57 pm

That seems to be the consensus, so I will work on that! Thank you for your input!

2. Leigh August 6, 2011 at 11:04 am

I like link lists whether they’re long or short. I say do whatever works best for you!

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect August 9, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Thanks, Leigh!

3. Heather @ Not a DIY Life August 6, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Thanks for including my link! I definitely need to check out some of the others :-)

4. Staci Brown August 6, 2011 at 2:59 pm

I might be more apt to click and read through more links if there were fewer of them. With a longer list I find myself only skipping around and only clicking on the ones that interest me.

But, of course, you do whatever’s easier for you :)

Thanks for linking!

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect August 9, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Thank you for the feedback. That’s what I was thinking, too.

5. oh amanda August 6, 2011 at 7:14 pm

I’d really like it if everything was alphabetized. Or in date order. Or in order of when you read it first and how great of a comment you left. You know, something easy.

1. Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect August 9, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Hmmmm…wondering if you were using that sarcasm font here… But I agree with you. Something needs to be done.