Another month has flown by, and I have another list of great posts to read. But first, I want to ask you something. What do you think of the format of Weekend Links?
More specifically, is it too overwhelming to give you one long list every few weeks? Would you prefer a short list each week? Or would categories or descriptions help? Or is this format just fine for you? I really want to hear what you think, so leave a comment and let me know!
Now, on to the good reads!
- Vanderbilt Wife: The Pieces That Make Me
- When Your Best Isn’t Good Enough — my blessed life™
- The Secret of Success for Work-at-Home Moms — Simple Mom
- How To Watermark, Rename & Resize Photos For Your Blog: Top Ten Tuesday | ohamanda.com
- Making Lunches :: Scary Mommy
- What We Ate with Mickey — Photos of Everything Our Family of Five Ate on Disney’s Quick Service Dining Plan
- What I Believe (and what i know) | Jesus Needs New PR
- Top Ten Reasons Why 3 is Worse Than 2: Rants from MommyLand
- In which I am part of the insurgency: Emerging Mummy
- Wanted: Friends – Marriage, Unwrapped at Diaper Diaries
- Whining, Complaining & Pouting | ImpressYourKids
- Not a DIY Life: Six Tips for Camping with Young Children
- MYLESTONES: Can we stop pretending?
- Is your blog about truth or traffic? | Jon Acuff’s Blog
- Crippling lies and “tennis shoes” of truth « Sarah Moon
- 50 Things You Need To Give Up Today
- Under The Table and Dreaming: 50 Different Foods You Can Put in a Jar
- Tips for Selecting a Savvy Ebook Topic :: Savvy Blogging
Oh, and I can’t forget this one: Annie’s Eats. At least 50 percent of the time I find a new recipe on Pinterest, it’s originally from Annie’s Eats. Believe me: If you like to cook, you want to check out this site.
Have you read anything good lately? And remember, tell me what you think about the format of Weekend Links posts!
This post will be linked to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.