Per your request (and somebody’s sarcasm), I’m going to attempt a links post every week . . . or so. This week’s collection has several social media and blogging type posts, as well as a few posts from the World Vision bloggers. And, a couple posts from my new blog, too. Yes, it’s a diverse group of links. As usual. Enjoy!
- 6 Ways To Promote Your Home Business — Simple Mom
- How to start a blog :: Musings of a Housewife
- Start Today, Not Tomorrow | Goins, Writer
- Tips for Creating a Media Kit for Your Blog :: Blogging with Amy
- Writing a Book – Finding Time :: Chris Brogan
- I don’t know how to do this | Elizabeth Esther
- Chauvinism Is Alive and Well… and Not Only In Bolivia :: A Deeper Story
- Rachel Held Evans | A Different Kind of Mommy War
- Social Justice Exhaustion: Far too many of us are sick and tired… | Jesus Needs New PR
- We Need Boring Christians :: RELEVANT Magazine
- Demystifying the college search — Robin Dance at Simple Mom
- Hand Print Crafts for Kids | ImpressYourKids
- Mama’s Night at the Movies (take one) :: Mama Loves Her Shows
- I Bet They Love Lucy, Too :: Mama Loves Her Shows
- Whoa! Embarrassing TV Crushes of My Youth :: Mama Loves Her Shows
Have you read anything good lately? Share in the comments!
This post will be linked to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.