I have read a lot of good stuff recently. If you don’t have time to read everything, please skip down to the Mercy House post at We Are THAT Family. Kristen is doing a HUGE thing, and if you haven’t already heard about it, this is your chance!
- Remembering Your Life Before Motherhood :: Mommy’s Piggy Tales at Life As Mom
- Because sometimes you need ME to make YOU feel better. :: Mommy Always Wins
- The Memo and a Very Honest Post :: It’s Come 2 This
- If You Take a Mom to Target… :: Feels Like Home
- 10 Ways to Create a Better About Page for Your Blog :: Michael Hyatt
- How to Blog Like Bond. James Bond. :: Copyblogger
- Internet Safety…Are Your Kids At Risk? :: Mama’s Losin’ It!
- Lame sponsors of the world unite! :: The Gypsy Mama
- Pastor Manuel’s Three Point Sermon To American Pastors :: Shaun Groves
- When you want the first step in fixing a broken world :: Holy Experience
- How Do I Become A Compassion Blogger? :: Shaun Groves
Life, Faith & Other Good Stuff
- Not Waiting for Perfect :: Small Notebook
- Forget the Job Hunt. Have a Baby Instead. :: Penelope Trunk at BNET
- The Mercy House FAQs :: We Are THAT Family
- Peace in the Wait :: Vanderbilt Wife at (in)courage
- Suburban Turmoil: Bucket List. Reversed.
Have you read anything good lately? Share in the comments! This post will be linked to Saturday Stumbles at It’s Come to This.